Effects: In this article We will be discussing IS ACTUALLY A std like the AN STD Chlamydia.
STDs are more common among the younger generations, mainly among the young adults. This is a STD disease transmitted through sex. That is the most frequent sexually sent bacterial disease. STDs can cause other issues like patient afflicted with STD have a higher risk of getting damaged with HIV.
Symptoms of Chlamydia: STD Test Express Review
Early on symptoms appear within 3 weeks of the direct exposure.
30 % of the men avoid show symptoms.
The most common symptoms include:
– Low grade fever.
– Burning sensation during peeing.
– Pain and lump of testicles.
– Irritation and burning seen around the urethral opening
– 50-70 % females may be asymptomatic.
– Lower belly pain is seen.
– Intermenstrual bleeding is seen
– Chlamydia infection increases the likelihood of HIV tranny.
Complications of Chlamydia:
In women it cause higher genital tract infections. 15 to 40 % will develop pelvis inflammatory disease (PID). If they are untreated they will lead to infertility. It can lead to tubal infecundity and chronic pelvic pain. Chlamydia is treated with single dose e. g. Erythromycin.
Chlamydia and its particular potential impacts on the Graine:
1. Intrauterine infection may be possible.
installment repayments on your Infection rate is approximately 70% of infants born to a pre-infected mothers.
The potential influences on the foetus range from the following.
1. Opthalmia neonatorum.
Just how Chlamydia is tested?
one particular. urine test
2. Re- infection can be averted by avoiding sexual lovers.
how to prevent?
you ) avoid having multiple sex partners.
2. avoid use of drugs
3. avoid early approach to sexual activity especially among girls.